Beauregard Health System's employee health program is designed to work hand-in-hand with local employers to meet their many employee health needs. This program will assist in controlling costs associated with rising workers' compensation and general healthcare costs.
The WellnessWorks program is designed to help provide ongoing communication and easy access to healthcare services to you and your employees in an effort to improve the overall health and wellness of your workforce.
The four basic components that make up the WellnessWorks program include:
- Provide on-site safety talks and on-site loss prevention strategies.
- Schedule physicals, drug screens and any other required prehire services needed.
- Conduct needs analysis of worksite.
- Cost-effective and efficient providers to ensure timely treatment.
- Providers that understand the importance of completing return-to-work paperwork in a timely way.
- Ongoing communication regarding appointments, tests ordered, etc., to keep you informed about the status of your injured employee.
Preventive Health and Wellness Services
- Review of preventive health benefits available in your insurance plan.
- Employee education talks and events regarding their wellness benefits.
- Health Risk Appraisal education and services—surveys that provide individual information regarding their current health risk factors, as well as suggesting areas for improvement.
Group Health Services
- Monthly health education and safety awareness information via email addresses and flyers.
- WellnessWorks at Home cards—24/7 Service Coordination number to call for assistance in scheduling all employees' healthcare needs.
Our service coordinators are available by phone 24/7 to assist you in scheduling any service you may need. Feel free to call them at 888.977.3319 to schedule an appointment or if you have questions regarding the program.
There is no cost associated with enrolling in WellnessWorks.
WellnessWorks is a free program designed to help local businesses control their workers' compensation and general healthcare costs. Services such as pre-employment and random drug screens, physicals and other employer-required screenings are coordinated through this central department. WellnessWorks can also assist employers with workers' compensation claim management and aid injured workers in scheduling treatment.
Occupational Health Services
On-Site Health Events
- Safety talks.
- Wellness presentations.
- Small-scale health events.
- Health fairs.
- Scheduling of wellness appointments.
- CPR/first aid certification.
- Customized events and presentations.
WellnessWorks is the division of Beauregard Health System that focuses on you, the employer, providing occupational health, wellness, safety and 24-hour service coordination to local businesses. By partnering with employers, WellnessWorks helps you administer employee healthcare services through one centralized program, like one-stop shopping for your business.
Meet the Team
Dr. J. Christian Armetta, SLP.D., CCC-SLP
Edwin Bonilla, MD
Tracy Winkley, PT, CWS, CLT
Amanda Harrell, FNP
Dennis Kleinpeter, FNP
Elyse Roques, CHC