Beauregard Health System (BHS) is proud to partner with Beauregard Home Health to provide quality medical care at home. We can help you easily transition from hospital care to home care. We'll work with your home health coordinator and your doctor to make your return home as safe and comfortable as possible.
Home care is an effective and affordable solution for many patients' needs and situations. With home care, you can trust that the care prescribed by your doctor will be followed thoroughly as you receive high-quality and compassionate care from our trained staff.
Who pays for home healthcare?
Generally, Medicare and/or Medicaid will cover the cost of home health services for those patients who meet either program's eligibility requirements. Private insurance companies, managed care organizations and workers' compensation plans may also pay for home health services.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
- Behavioral Health Nursing
- Care Transitions
- Chronic Disease Management
- Fall Prevention
- Heart Disease
- Home Health Aides
- Homecare for Veterans
- Infusion Therapy
- Medical Social Work
- Medication Management
- Nutritional Consult (including in-home assessment)
- Pain Management
- Patient/Caregiver Training
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Physical Therapy
- Skilled Nursing
- Smooth Transition from Hospital Discharge to Home Health
- Speech Therapy
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing