Many cardiac conditions qualify a patient for a cardiac rehabilitation program. These conditions include the following:
- Acute myocardial infarction.
- Coronary artery bypass graft.
- Stable angina pectoris.
- Heart valve repair or replacement.
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty or coronary stenting.
- Heart or lung transplant.
The Cardiac Rehabilitation Department consists of a registered nurse and an exercise physiologist and is on the second floor in the Rehabilitation Services Department.
A physician referral is required for enrollment. For more information, please call 337.462.7320.