Your admission to Beauregard Health System began at the request of your physician, who is a member of the active medical staff. Direct admissions from your physician's office are registered in our Outpatient and Same Day Surgery registration area, located in the rear of the hospital. The Outpatient Registration Department is open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. If your physician admits you after Outpatient Registration closes, please register in the Emergency Room registration area. Emergency Room admissions are registered at the Admission Desk in the Emergency Room waiting area.
Items you will need during the admission process:
- All current health insurance information, including your insurance card.
- Photo ID and Social Security card.
- Physician orders.
- Payment method for deductibles and co-payments.
Items needed for your admission stay:
- Personal belongings such as pajamas, gowns, robe, socks, slippers and personal care items.
- Current medications.
- Advanced directive, if you have one.
Please leave jewelry, money and other valuables at home. The hospital does not accept responsibility for loss of personal items.