Beauregard Memorial Hospital (BMH) is offering the Explode Speed and Agility Program this summer designed for male and female high school student-athletes. This performance enhancement program is led by credentialed fitness and sports medicine professionals including BMH’s Certified Athletic Trainer who serves DeRidder and Rosepine High School student-athletes.
- Focuses on improving quickness and speed for athletes in team sports.
- Explosive exercises will increase athletes’ acceleration and strength.
- Improve sprinting from through frame by frame video analysis and sprinting mechanics drills.
- Collegiate Division I style assessments to measure athletic performance and progress.
- Perfect for those who have been injured and wish to return to pre-injury speed and aglity.
- Instruction and critique on landing mechanics will improve neuromuscular control and help prevent ACL knee injuries.
- Ideal for both student-athletes who are entering the offseason or preparing for fall preseason.
- Coaching on proper lifting and exercise technique.
- Accommodates varying levels of physical abilities.
- Sports nutrition guidance to maximize benefits from workouts.
Sessions will held for three times a week at DeRidder High School for six weeks starting June 13th at 7 am and 8:30 am. More sessions will be added based on interest. Cost is ten dollars and covers all 18 session.