Dear Beauregard Health System visitors, patients and families,
We are honored that you have chosen Beauregard Health System for your healthcare needs. We are committed to providing first-class care, here at home.
COVID-19 is causing major disruption in our lives, but it's important that you don't put your healthcare on hold. Things may look and feel a little different at our facilities and in our interactions, but we are working around the clock to meet your healthcare needs while ensuring that we follow continuously changing processes and safety protocols. We appreciate your patience and assistance in keeping our facilities as safe as possible. To this end, we encourage you to wear a mask, wash your hands, socially distance from others, and receive the COVID-19 vaccine as it becomes more readily available.
On this website, you can find important information about services and safety precautions to uphold our mission of improving the health and well-being of our patients and their family members. I encourage you to visit our COVID-19 landing page for specific details. Although COVID-19 has been front-and-center, we are doing some great work to continue to improve our offering of healthcare services and community access. A few noteworthy strategies include:
- Implementation of an enterprise wide electronic health record with improved features including a robust patient portal
- Inpatient and outpatient tele-medicine services that include pulmonology, critical care, general neurology, cardiology, and psychiatric consults
- Comprehensive Wound Healing Center
- Buildout of a newly designed Infusion Center
- Vision for a Comprehensive Maternal-Child Services pavilion
- New construction of a first class Emergency Department
- Renewed focus on physician recruitment
Our priority continues to be delivering efficient, high-quality, compassionate care in a safe and comfortable environment. We are Beauregard Strong, working 24/7 to care for you. Thank you for placing your trust in us.
Traci Thibodeaux, MHA, CMPE
Chief Executive Officer
Beauregard Health System